Charming Features of Telugu Language
- The Dravidian language Telugu is native to Indian Country.
- Telugu retains some of the features that have subsequently been lost in some of Sanskrit’s daughter languages such as Hindi and Bengali, especially in the pronunciation of some vowels and consonants
- Telugu is one of the 22 official languages of India.
- It stands in isolation with Hindi,English and Bengali as one of the only languages which prevail in more than one Indian state
- it is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, as well as in the town of Yanam where it is also an official language.
Telugu Language Translation service
Telugu language translation services by Honey Translations ,chennai,India provide Telugu language translation services and localization services of undeniable brilliance. Highly qualified and native Telugu language professional certified translators with more than five years of translating experience provide high quality translation and localisation services using latest technologies like SDL Trados Studio 2011, Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, Framemaker, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Frontpage, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
We have domain expertise who focuses on the following fields
- Information Technology
- Medical (Pharmaceuticals, Clinical trials, Research and Health Care),
- Financial services
- e-commerce and much more.
We have the capacity to deliver small projects the very next day. We surprise you with our unbeatable prices.