Spellbinding features of Tamil Language
- Tamil belongs to the family of Dravidian language and chiefly spoken by tamil people of India and northern Sri Lanka.
- It has official status in the Indin state of Tamil Nadu and the union territory of Pondicherry.
- Singapore also holds tamil as its official language.
- It has been described as “the only language of contemporary India which is recognizably continuous with a classical past.
- It is also chiefly spoken in the states of Kerala,Puducherry and Andaman and Nicobar Islands as a secondary language and by minorities in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh
Tamil is one of the longest surviving classical languages in the world
- It is also chiefly spoken in the states of kerala,puducherry and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Tamil Language Translation Services
You can just commit on Honey Translation service agency India at chennai for all your Tamil language requirements. We are working with numerous big clients and companies for years and have been handling some of their most important documentation in all privacy
We guarantee all our valued clients 4 key things:
- Honest and clear pricing
- Highest level Tamil translations
- On-time delivery and
- Great customer service
All our Tamil translations are carried out by a team of native speaking, in-country translators. This ensures you receive back the best quality Tamil translation possible in terms of vocabulary, style and cultural suitability.