Interesting Features of Sindhi Language
- Sindhi is an Indo-Aryan language of the historical Sindh region, spoken by the Sindhi people
- Most Sindhi speakers are concentrated in Pakistan in the Sindh province, and in India in the Kutch region of the state of Gujarat and in Ulhasnagar region of the state of Maharashtra
- There are 40 million Sindhis living in Pakistan, with 39.5 million in Sindh, and over 500,000 living in other provinces
- Sindhi is also spoken in India, especially in the states of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra
- It is the official language of the Pakistani province of Sindh
- Sindhi is one of the scheduled languages officially recognized by the federal government.
Sindhi Language Translation services
Honey Translation service agency provide Translation and localisation service for Sindhi language in India at Chennai. We have native language speakers of the source language who can provide professional and qualified translations.
Honey Translations is the leading translation and interpretation services provider in India providing quality Sindhi Translation and Sindhi Interpretation Services to
- Government agencies,
- Tour and Travels
We have native language speakers of the source language who can provide professional and qualified translations.
Other than translation we also provide Voice over, subtitling and transcription services. We have successfully provided 100’s of error free translations to number of industries.
Honey Translations provide translation service of Sindhi language with crystal clear translation, on time delivery with attractive offers.