Serbian Translation Service
- Serbian is a South Slavic language spoken mainly in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia, and Macedonia
- About 9-10 million people speak Serbian.
- It is official in Serbia, and is the principal language of the Serbs.
- The Glagolitic alphabet was originally use to write Serbian from the 11th century.
Honey Translations Serbian translation service,Chennai goal is to offer high quality, inexpensive translations from and to Serbian inclined with peculiar attention to our customers, quick transposition times on sameness with the big agencies, and total pleasure.. We are patriotic to our old customers and reward them with discounts. Everything is translated by a fully bilingual translators.
Our translation services include
- Tours and Travel
- Government and much more.